Sunday, February 28

The joy of being an aunt...

is the only joy comparable to being a mom. It's totally different than motherhood, but it's awesome-ness ranks right up there. When I was going through all of my old pictures to find the ones of my grandma, I started a pile of my favorite niece shots. Some of these girls I feel like I grew up with... that means I got to be the "cool" aunt :)


Rachelle, Kayla and Meg. 
My little flower girls, pre-wedding. No matter how beautiful they have grown up to be... this is the image burnt in my brain. 

Rachelle, when she was my little mini-me.
I dressed her up, put make-up on her like she was my little dolly.
I still make her sit on my lap.


And sometimes... she went bear-naked. :) See what I mean? She was my toy.



Did I mention that I LOVE to embarrass her? I love to embarrass her.
Rachelle, honey have you pooped lately?



I think this picture totally reflects their personalities.
Tiff - the big sister dominator cause that's what big sisters do!
Meg - the sweetheart that lets Tiff sit on her cause she'd just do anything for anyone.
Kayla - the topless "I'm gonna do what I want-watch out!" - I can just hear her big voice coming from that tiny body.



Tiff - struttin' it!



Meg - singin' it!



Shorty, Suzanna and Gavin. Forever the bestest of buddies. There was no chance for them to be anything but buddies. They've absolutely grown up together.



And gotten in trouble together. 



Who's a better cousin than one who will color your legs with markers?



She didn't need a brother cause she's always gonna have Gavin.



Ari - she's my little angel. I could cuddle with her non-stop!



This lil guy is gonna be a giant. I gotta hold him before he ends up holding me! Oh I know this is suppose to be a post about nieces but she's there too. She gave me my very first nephew.



I love you girls and lil guy with all my heart. I'm proud of you and believe in you. 
And I always will.




No comments:

Post a Comment